Bolting Rig, Construction Machinery, Mining Drilling Instrument
This hydraulic bolting jumbo for coal mining is used in conjunction with other drilling machines to support work in tunnels and mining operations. This machinery is a great improvement over current tunneling drilling and support techniques in coal mine sites. The bolting rig can deal with coal and rocks with a rigidity of f3-8 and slopes with a gradient of ±14°. It can achieve a supportive width of 3.5-5.5m and a supportive height of 3.5-4.5m.
Main Parts of the Bolting Jumbo
HYG-220/360S slewing device is applied.
Noted for all-round anchoring, this guide rail features a flip angle of ±90° at horizontal positioning and ±180° in vertical position.
The temporary support frame provides good protection to the operator.
As for the drill arm, it provides an angle of elevation of 42°, swing angle of 45° and a working height of 4.5-5.5m.
The working platform can unfold to 90°, eliminating dead angles.
In order to suit different working environments, the operation platform is designed to ascend and descend by 1m.
High efficiency is achieved thanks to the hydraulic system. The blade is useful for leveling.
Application of the Hydraulic Bolting Jumbo
1. This jumbo possesses a compact and reasonably-designed structure with a high level of rigidity. A hydraulic control system makes it easy for underground maintenance and operation.
2. A hydraulic walking motor ensures smooth and fast movement. A cylinder is used to balance the tension of the crawler.
3. Transporting efficiency has been achieved due to the small size of the hydraulic bolting device.
4. The front support device provides a strong guarantee for mining worker safety.
5. This support machine features high efficiency, easy and safe operation with convenient maintenance.
|Min. turning radius||mm||2500|
|Total installed power||kw||55|